Obtaining Your High School Transcripts
To obtain your real estate licence, you must provide RECA with proof that you have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
Proof of Canadian Education includes one of the following:
- High School Graduation transcript showing a graduation diploma was granted
- High School Equivalency Graduation transcript if you did not complete your Canadian high school education
- Post-Secondary transcript showing that a diploma or degree was granted
- Transcript showing that you have successfully completed a minimum of three academic courses in a for-credit degree or diploma program from a Canadian university. The university must be a member of Universities Canada and the transcript must be signed by the Registrar or authority at the issuing institution.
How do I obtain a copy of my transcript?
Your official education transcript or education assessment must be mailed directly from the education institution or assessment service to RECA.
You can request a copy of your transcript from the following:
What if I completed my education outside of Canada?
If you completed your education outside of Canada, you must provide an assessed non-Canadian education transcript. The Education Assessment must be done by a member of the Alliance of Credential Evaluation Services of Canada (ACESC).
RECA does not accept the following as proof of education:
- Trade or vocational designations, certificates, or diplomas
- Apprenticeships or fast-tracked or condensed education programs
- Professional or occupational memberships, certificates, or designations
- Non-credit college or university courses, designations, certificates, or diplomas
Lay the foundation of a strong career in real estate by attending our 6 week Bachelors program – take one course or all six – FREE for all industry members. Sign up here.
Copywrite, CIR REALTY 2016 – All Rights Reserved